With a range of Arrangements that assist with scopes of all sizes and complexity, along with dedicated Category Managers to support you along the way, Local Buy complements and partners with procurement teams to help them deliver on business outcomes.
With Local Buy having the legislative right to specifically meet the procurement needs of Queensland councils, it means the the legwork in getting Arrangements ready for councils to compliantly engage suppliers local to them is complete, with a request for quote through a Local Buy Arrangement all that is needed.
A lot of internal and external expertise has gone into setting up these Arrangements so that councils can obtain value and save time when engaging suppliers.
Having a diverse range of Arrangements that cover a broad range of industries allows for quick, efficient, and compliant procurement.
Many councils have utilised Local Buy as an extension of their team as a reliable procurement partner.
Using Local Buy Arrangements support councils on five of the major pain points.
- Time – Increase speed to engage suppliers, saving your team valuable time;
- Resources – Dedicated category managers, specialising in the Arrangements to support and extend councils’ procurement teams;
- Value – By reducing duplication, as well as pre-negotiated Arrangements that can be further negotiated directly with the supplier;
- Compliance – With legislative exemption, Local Buy Arrangements meet procurement requirements, industry experts both internal and external have assessed every supplier;
- Local focus – Allowing councils to engage more businesses within their local LGA.
Whether you want to use Local Buy as a one-off, or as a part of your strategy to enhance your procurement team, Local Buy is there to help.
A list of all the Arrangements set up by Local Buy can be found here, all of which ready for councils to use immediately, and are open quarterly for supplier onboarding.Jump to next article